September 25, 2011

Naming a Baby

We have been trying to pick a name for our little princess for months. You remember the list? LONG
I have known exactly what name I wanted a lot longer than that. It was just a matter of selling Zach on the name I wanted. It was Zach, who was on the fence for a while. He always liked the name that I did, just wanted to be sure about it. I love that he thinks things through instead of jumping the gun like I tend to do.

The name we chose??

Zoie Katherine Ziegler

Want to know something cool about her name?
Her initials.

My husband is Zach or Zachary - Starting Initial Z
My Name is Kara or Katherine - Starting Initial K
Our last name is Ziegler - Z
Our initials together - ZKZ

Zoie's initials will be ZKZ!
How cool is that?

Now we just need this pumpkin to show up on her due date and her birthday will be 11-1-11.

Do your initials have special meaning?

1 comment:

  1. Love her name Kara!!! Initials play a big role over here too! Our second baby girl will have the same initials as Maggie does :) We didn't plan it that way, but it just happened that way, so it just confirmed her name was perfect :) Hope you're feeling well!! SO SOON now!!! Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete