October 3, 2011

Wardrobe Help

I am having a bit of a Dilemma!
My closet is full of clothes... all pre-maternity clothes of course.
Part of being 9 months preggers - You have no clothes.

I haven't purchased a lot of maternity clothes during my pregnancy. They are so expensive and I can't bring myself to buy almost a whole new wardrobe to use for only a few months. And let's face it; it's much more fun to buy cute baby clothes, than fat maternity clothes. But right now I am currently having a crisis!

Dilemma #1
Almost nothing fits. I have one pair of jeans that fit, 4 t-shirts, and 2 tank tops. That's about it. Normally this would be fine for me, except even my shirts are getting snug. I really don't want to be that lady whose baby belly hangs below her shirt - yuck!

Dilemma #2
The weather here is changing. For months I've gotten away with wearing the same pair of shorts almost every day. I cycle through my t-shirts and tank tops as often as I can wash them. But in the last two weeks our weather has gone from 90 degrees to roughly 60 degrees and it could only get worse... too cold for t-shirts and tank tops.

So what do I do??
Do I suck it up and buy a few more items to get me through the next couple weeks? Or do I continue wearing what I have and hope that my undershirt covering my belly is good enough for now??

Anyone know of something practical I can buy that will get me through the next couple weeks and maybe a few months after that? I could really use some advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment