December 28, 2011

What time is it???

I am still getting used to the 2:00 a.m. feeding thing.  Sometimes it's 2:00, sometimes 1:00 or 3:00 or 4:00 ... and some nights it's all of those. The time to wake up seems to come so fast when I don't get to sleep until after 10:00 on most nights. Does it ever get easier?
I am anxiously awaiting the nights when she'll sleep all the way till morning.

Oh well, I can't complain ... just look at this face!
Who wouldn't want to wake up to that?


Guess I need to start napping!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

If you haven't checked out my resolutions yet, go here. Then link up with Kristine over at J and M's Eye Candy to see what other inspring Mommas have to say.

1 comment:

  1. We have the "No Cry Sleep Solution" book and the "Happiest Baby on the Block" DVD. We used both of those and Naomi was sleeping 12 hours through the night by 6 months.

    ReplyDelete