January 1, 2012

Today is the day

Today was the day to started my diet. I am taking responsibility for my actions (which consists of eating way to much and having a baby). It is time for me to start making a change.

My goal is to lose 46 pounds. I hate to admit where I currently am ... but I am stuck at the current weight of 186. Now... before you spit your milk out of your nose, relax... I am 5'8". So really (at least in my mind) I am not THAT over-weight. I am telling you all this because it will help me to lose the weight. There is no way I want to stay where I am. If you all know my weight now, it will feel great to tell you when that number starts to shrink.

Here's the plan:

The Belly Fat Cure


Running

 

I didn't get any kind of exercise in today, we went house hunting instead :)

But I did pretty well on my diet.
So far today, I have had 1 sugar serving, 3 carb servings, and dinner is slated to score a whopping: 0 Sugars/0Carbs. So I am on the right track! I also heard from my Momma that there is a new cook book at Costco. So now you all know where I'll be tomorrow.  I will also be headed to the gym to see when they will accept Zoie into the nursery so I can get my Work-Out on. For those of you that didn't know, it is very cold here. It's hard to run in the freezing cold.

Wish me Luck!
I'm going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment