September 6, 2012

Embracing the Camera - September 6

It's a beautiful day here.
I was up at the crack of dawn. 
(Literally, cause that's when the dog was barking.)
But I'm glad, cause the sun is out and it is beautiful, clear morning.

Last week, the lovely Lynnette, of Photography by Lynnette gave my sister and I a beautiful picture from my sisters wedding. My sissy looked so wonderful on her wedding day. I truly love seeing her happy and this was a day full of it. Once all the stress cleared of course. (wink)

I'm not wearing the most flattering dress... but it was her day and she chose it :)

Ya, we cowgirl it up around these parts!

Go link up with Emily!
She would love to meet you all :)


3 comments:

  1. SO cute! The boots add an AMAZING touch! Quite common around here too! :)

    xoxo ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I was just at a wedding where all the girls wore boots, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the cowboy boots!

    ReplyDelete