October 15, 2013

Apple/Pumpkin Spice Mini Muffins

It is definitely fall here in the Pacific Northwest.
And for me, that means all things comfort.
Comfort food.
Comfort dessert.
Comfy Socks and sweats.
Comfy blankies on the couch with my loves and a good movie.

I LOVE Fall!
Fall also brings pumpkins.
I love all things pumpkin. 
We are planning a trip to our local orchard area, Greenbluff, on Friday to pick out the perfect pumpkin. I can't wait. So until then, I am tiding myself over with some pumpkin muffins.

Since we recently decided to go 'clean' with our eating here in this house, I went on the search for some yummy pumpkin recipes. 

I found a perfect recipe for Pumpkin Spice Mini Muffins over at The Gracious Pantry.


They are De-Licious!

Although, I used chunky applesauce (since that was all I had), mine turned out to be more of a Apple/Pumpkin Spice Mini Muffin than just a Pumpkin Spice Muffin. I also used just plain Whole Wheat Flour instead of Whole Wheat Pastry Flour, so they were a little dense. But I like that!

At any rate.
They are good!
You should make some!

You can find the recipe HERE.

Next I'm going to try her recipe for a Clean Pumpkin Coffee Creamer!
Seriously?!?
Bring It!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment