March 21, 2013

Busy... Busy...

Good Morning Thursday!
Happy Spring!

Spring showed up in her true lioness form yesterday. We woke up to cold cloudy skies and throughout the day, we experienced everything from snow flurries, torrential rain, quarter sized hail, and wind that could knock you to your feet. But the day ended with beautiful blue skies, and big mud puddle for Zoie to jump in. It was Cah-Razy!

This morning it is looking nicer with clearer skies, but there is a bit of frost on everything outside. So I won't be venturing out until I absolutely have to today. I hate the cold. 

We've been super busy here the last week. I can't even contain my excitement when I tell you that we have 7 new babies in our house. Ziva had her pups last Friday night. She did beautifully and she is a wonderful mama. 



Seriously?!? How can you not LOVE this face?


They've been to the vet and are all as perfect as can be.
We are excited to watch them grow up... at least for the next 7-8 weeks.

How has your week been?
This morning, Zoie and I are off to MOPs.
Then home again to spend another day with the puppies and Miss Ziva.
Zoie is so sweet and kind to them. I love watching her love on the puppies.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The girls would love those puppies!!! So sweet! Hope u have fun at MOPS :)

    ReplyDelete