January 15, 2015

50 Dates in 2015 - Date 1



Not only are we two weeks behind on starting our #50datesin2015

but...

We've been so busy that I didn't plan a single thing.

So last night,
because Zoie wanted to hang out with her Yaya,
and because I finally had an afternoon that wasn't packed full, 
and because I talked Zach into taking the afternoon off,

We went to dinner and a movie.
Our usually stand-by.

We did manage go to a different restaurant than our normal.
Here in Spokane we have this great Italian place called Tomato Street.
It is the only place I know of where I can quite literally stuff my face for 15 full minutes and still have a heaping plate of food.

Amazing Pasta!
I always have lots left over to take home.
Which is perfect, because good italian food is always better the next day.

I also have to give props to my husband for sitting through Into the Woods.
I thought it was spectacular...
he just heard singing.

I do already have some things up my sleeve for our next few dates.

Do you date your husband?
What kind of things do you like to do together?
Or are you stuck in a "Dinner and a Movie" rut like us?

I'd love to hear your ideas.

2 comments:

  1. We do a lot of "dinner and movie" dates too but sometimes we'll go wine tasting, or dinner with friends. What about going to a concert at The Service Station? Or a comedy club? Though those can be pretty vulgar! Or geocaching? I really want to try that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! A comedy club is a great idea! Zach actually suggested rollerskating the other day... so funny!

      Delete