July 28, 2012

Baby Sleepover

There comes a time when every mom has to do it. That time for me is now. Tomorrow afternoon I will be leaving Miss Z with my parents for four days. FOUR DAYS!!! It's a long time. Longer than the first overnight away from her probably should be. I knew I should have had a practice overnight a few weeks ago. Honestly, I don't even know where the summer went. But we are here, in this moment and I am so mixed with feelings I am having heart palpitations. 

I know she will be fine. She will be better than fine. She will have a wonderful time hanging with Nana and Papa. Zoie loves her Nana and Papa. Her Mama is the one having the hard time with this.

Seriously people... how could I not miss this face?!?


Or this one?


Or even this one?



But...
We will survive.
We both will!

I know it!

Mom, You better send pictures every hour!!!
And if she starts walking when I'm gone... just push her down. (wink)
(I don't want to miss it)


Also my dear friends and readers,
Have you had a chance to enter my giveaway?
Only 6 days left to enter.


1 comment:

  1. Aww, it's hard, isn't it? But you'll be glad you did it and stronger for it I'm betting! :) She'll be just fine making sweet memories with her grandparents.

    ReplyDelete