July 15, 2012

Packing Up

Had a great day in Portland yesterday. We spent the morning downtown. Went for a walk along the river then spent a few hours in the Saturday Morning Market. It was a HUGE farmers market, probably the biggest I have been too. Found some great Indian and African spices to try cooking with. Super spicy, but the samples were SO good. I hope I can duplicate the recipes with what I bought. Then I also found a cute skirt that was hand stitched an made from organic cotton. It is so soft and I just couldn't pass up buying something from the adorable pregnant girl. And then Zach picked up a 4 foot long picture of a Cannon Beach sunset. I sure hope it fits on the wall we didn't measure :)

After that, we headed to the Zoo where we saw so many great animals. Zoie loved the monkeys and Ryleigh and I loved the baby elephant. He was so cute, but already so big! More pics of him later. Zach's favorite was the bats, which we all agreed were incredibly smelly. And we only lost Zach's mom once... :)

This morning we are packing up camp and headed to the beach. We are lucky to have a laundry room in he RV Park. I was able to do a quick load before we headed out this morning. Now we have clean towels for the rest of our trip.

Happy Sunday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment