December 30, 2012

Everyday Exciting!

I recently read a blog post, and I can't even remember where now (boo), that talked about how blogging is about scrap-booking your life. (I wish I could remember who it was, so I could give credit where credit is due. So Sorry) It's about capturing all the memories of your life and keeping them in one cozy place for your kids to look back on and remember.

This blog is a scrapbook of my life. I am trying not to put too much pressure on myself to write posts that are full of meaning and wonder and make people think about life. (Or think that I am a good writer) That is just far too much pressure for me.

This is about me! This is about my life!
No Rules! No Worry!


I want a place where I can go and be who I am! (A little CA-RaZy)

(Come on Ry, Strike a pose!)

I want a place where I can tell about myself and my family!


I want a place where I can share what I am thinking and feeling!


I want a place where I can be a bit of a show off (wink, wink)!

(The view from our back patio)

For me... This is My Place! My place to share and remember. I want the kids to look back and see everything about their lives in the scrapbook that I have created here. I know it isn't much now, but hopefully in the years to come it will be much bigger and much better. I know there aren't a lot of readers, but for those of you that have chosen to join me on our journey, I thank you! If you are new here, Welcome! Thank you for sharing in this little place we like to call our

Everyday Exciting

No comments:

Post a Comment