December 4, 2014

Throwback Thursday - December 4



It's another throwback kind of Thursday!
#ThrowbackThursday #TBT


Cathey is my Mama's best friend.
That's her handsome husband, Brian, looking on.
And my sweet Zoie, who loves Cathey as much as I do.

Cathey has been a big part of my life since I was 12.

I used to babysit her kids.
Her kids are like my younger siblings.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her and her family!

She lives in California so we don't get to see her as much as we want.
In fact, I haven't seen her since 2012.

I need a visit!
I miss her!
I need a hug from her!

I also need a sandwich from her. 
Cathey makes THE BEST sandwiches.

I think I need to plan another road trip.
Let the planning begin.

Cathey and Brian we are coming to see you!
Hopefully sooner rather than later!

K




No comments:

Post a Comment