December 19, 2014

Instagram: Snapshot of 2014



Do you all use Instagram?

I do! And if you want, you can follow me at ChasingZoie!!

I love posting to Instagram, I don't know why, but it seems so much more personal than Facebook. Although, most of my Instagram photos end up on my Facebook anyway.

Here are some of my pics from the last few weeks.

(Numbered Left to Right)
1. Zoie, Maci, and Ryleigh on the way to Nana's for Thanksgiving.
2. Zoie and Daddy.
3. Jocelyn doing Uncle JC's hair at Thanksgiving.
4. My handsome hubby showing off his No Shave November growth.
5. Ryleigh showing Zoie a "Silent Night"
6. Zoie making tracks in the snow with her bike... in her jammies.
7. Getting my hairs done.
8. Celebrating Ryleigh turning 15!
9. Driving back from Montana.

Have you heard of Iconosquare?
Have you gotten their email about your Snapshot?
Its amaze-balls!! 
They will create for you a video of your most liked photos from the year.
It's a beautiful way to look back.

This is my video for 2014


I encourage you to check out your 2014 video.
You won't regret it!

Have a great weekend.
I think we'll make some cookies :)
Christmas is just around the corner!



1 comment:

  1. I need to start my recap for this past year! So many good times :)

    ReplyDelete