November 17, 2010

Halloween Birthday

I know it has been quite a while since we had this party... and I apologize for putting off the pictures for SO long. But here we go.

This is the Halloween themed 2nd birthday party we had for my Godson, Ethan. We don't have a lot of pictures because we were all having way too much fun to slow down and take some.



It was held at the local Jump and Bounce. This place is fantastic. It is based in a warehouse and they have about 15 jumping castles. What kid doesn't love a jumping castle?? Am I right?

They also have a party room. The kids were all  able to jump and bounce to their hearts content for an hour and a half. Then, we had pizza and cake and presents in the party room.




Not bad for my second dessert table; if I do say so myself.
Where it all came from:
TomKat Studio : All printed labels
Rosauers : Cupcakes
Cake Pops : Made by Me
Treat Bags : Made by Elisa

2 comments:

  1. You need to teach me how to make the cake pops!!! I've been meaning to watch a youtube video or something and give it a try. Was it difficult at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not difficult at all! I would love to teach you! We need to hang out anyway, miss you girl.

    ReplyDelete