November 11, 2010

Let the Planning Begin...

I can't believe it has been over a month since I was last on here.
It is crazy how fast time goes by... and how distracted I get.

Last night my Bestie Sarah came over for a little party planning. We talked, brain stormed, and I even made dinner. We are planning her 30th Birthday Party and I couldn't be more excited with our plans. It will be a joint party for Sarah and our high school friend, Natalie (who just got married last weekend). Crongratulations Natalie!!

Given they will both be 30 this month, we are going with a "Roaring 30's" theme. Sarah has even booked a Swing Band to play for the occassion. It is going to be GREAT!


This is a little bit of what we came up with last night. We have a day of shopping planned for Saturday to get everything  we need to make this party a success. Only one week to go, so much to do. But if anyone can handle the stress is the the duo of Kara and Sarah. Wish us luck! We might need it. (But I doubt it) ;)

1 comment:

  1. We are a great duo!! And the party WAS a great success! Love you Kara!

    ReplyDelete