July 19, 2011

25 Weeks Prego... Pick a Name Already!!

I am now 25 weeks along!
Yay!! This means we only have 15 weeks left to go before we can meet our baby girl.
Now... To pick a name...

We have developed quite a long list of names in the past few months and we have tried narrowing it down, but this task is much harder than I expected. There are so many names that we like and it is so hard to choose a name that baby girl will live with forever. What if we choose the wrong name? Ugh, so much pressure.

Here is a sampling of what we are currently thinking, I know it's a lot, most of these are just names we have heard and liked. We really need to sit down and narrow this list down a bit.
(Warning... it is a wide range)

Karlee
MacKenna
Kennedy
Zoe or Zoie or Zoey
Avery
Malia
Harper
Hadley
Ella
Isabella
Isabell (pronounced 'Eye'-sabell
Eden
Teagan
Livia
Piper
Bailey or Bailee
Eva
Harmony
Kenzie
Lexie
Presley
Sophie
Mackenzie

Wish us luck. We may need it.

1 comment:

  1. If my vote means anything...I really like Avery, Teagan, Eva and Lexie. But you can't have Sophie because if I have another girl that's what we're naming her. :-)

    ReplyDelete