July 1, 2011

Lucky in Meat

There are a lot of things in my life that make me feel lucky :)
A LOT of things!!

One of those things is that my big brother, Rob, is a butcher.

That's right! We get the hook-up!
He is the owner and operator of L&R Meats in Fort Benton, Montana. 

What's the best thing about meat that comes from my brother? 
It comes from small, family owned farms that don't use harmful chemicals or steroids in their animals.
No steroids for them = No steroids for us

See - Happy Cow!

No animals were harmed in the writing of this blog :)

Have you ever seen the movie Food Inc.?
Watch it! "You'll never look at your dinner the same way!"

So this week... I ordered my meat for the next year.
The best part? Buying meat this way will cost about 1/4 of the price if purchased at the grocery store :)

1 comment: