August 12, 2012

A Little Las Vegas

Things are finally starting to slow down around here... sort of.

The last few weeks have been ca-razy! 
It started off with Zach and I making a quick trip down to Vegas for the Furniture World Market.
That is where nearly all of the furniture vendors in the world have a store front. Twice a year, they hold a market for the worlds furniture buyers (Us) to see the new products arriving in the coming months.

How do I describe it?
HUGE!!!
Three HUGE buildings FULL of furniture!
I was in Home Decor Heaven.

I even found two things that are a must have ... for me anyway.

A chair for Zoie's room.

See that cool dresser in the background??  With the purple??
You can change out the color on the drawer!! 
How cool is that?!?
I think there were 6 colors to choose from.
The headboard and nightstands have the same feature. 
You can even put in your own pictures!
Love!

Also saw some bedding that I'm pretty sure Maci-Moose would die for.


Pink Camo!
Country Girl Must Have!!

It was a long few days full of lots of walking and testing out couches and recliners. Lots of dining room sets; you want to know the new thing in dining? Long tables. Everyone had them. Kitchen or dining tables that are only 32 or 36 inches wide, but up to 120 inches long. 
Very cool... if you have the space for it. 
I got a ton of new ideas for home decor. I love decor :)

And if you haven't noticed by shopping around online yet...
the current color to have is gray.
Get it ... Or Get Left Out!

~Enough Furniture~

The best part of our trip? 
I got to meet up with the lovely Kristine from The Foley Fam.
We met in person for the first time after being bloggy friends for almost 2 years!
How can I describe her?
AWESOME.SAUCE! (Her word, I like it) :)

Isn't she beautiful?!?

Plus... we got to eat this!


Well ... We Tried!
But after this pizza ...


We only ate about 1/2 of the dessert.

Love you girl! Can't wait to see you again in November!
We can get some of that Ube Ice Cream you can't stop talking about.

When Zach and I got home, we had exactly 2 days to get ready for my baby sisters wedding... that was happening in my front yard. Luckily my parents took care of a lot while we were gone. Thank you Parents!!
I'll try to get that blogged soon.

Til then, Peace Out Peeps!

... and a little sneak peak ...

2 comments:

  1. My childhood furniture had that option, too! I thought it was pretty awesome, too- although I only had two color choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the dresser and the color options!! Looking forward to seeing more wedding pics!! Pretty pretty!!

    It was SO gooooood to meet you and yes! Cheers to November! Can't wait!
    XOXOXOXO

    Kristine from The Foley Fam {unedited} Blog

    ReplyDelete