August 27, 2012

Weekend Recap

Hey Ya'll!
It was a busy busy weekend here as always.
We never seem to stop running.
I have high hopes that once fall rolls around things will slow down and have a bit more structure.
But who am I kidding?!?

Saturday we had services for my friend, Nick. It was a lovely service. And though the circumstances were not good, it was nice to see friends from my past that I have lost touch with. And also see family that we seem to see with far too much time between visits.

Sunday I got some work done around the house. Got my garden almost all weeded. Helped Zach take pictures of some houses for work. I even made it to Costco! On a Sunday! Eek! Then we spent the evening with friends and family for a wonderful dinner.

So.... not super busy. But we never seemed to slow down.

This week we have some new things in store. Zach has spent some time looking through my Recipes on Pinterest. He chose some new foods to try out for dinner throughout the week. I'm going to get started with that tomorrow evening and share what we have. Should make for a fun week.

Tonight we are having dinner with family and friends again! So Excited! My Aunt Jutta, who is from here, will be making one of my most favorite meals while she is in town. Bratwursts, German Potato Salad, Cucumber Salad. I can't wait!

So, that's it for now. I'm gonna leave you with a cutie pic :)


My niece, Maci-Moosa, who didn't want her pic taken.
She is nothing like me at all! 
And I stand to that :)


1 comment: