August 16, 2012

Embrace the Camera - August 16

Hello Lovely Readers!
Welcome to my new readers!

For those of you new around here,
Thursday is the day we Embrace the Camera.
As mom's we are usually found behind the camera. This gives us the little extra push we need to get ourselves out from behind the camera and in front of it where our beautiful faces belong. You can read more about it here. Think Link-Up is hosted by the ever lovely Emily Anderson from The Anderson Crew.

So get yourself out there and go link up with Emily on
today's Embrace Post.


Today, I'd like to embrace my parents!
On Monday, they celebrated their 35th Wedding Anniversary!
Way to Go Mom and Dad!!!
We all love you, for without you, there wouldn't be an us. My family is what it is today because of you and the values you taught me growing up. I couldn't be the mom I am today without the guidance and examples you have shown me. Thank You! 



Okay Ladies! 
Go Embrace the Camera!


1 comment: