November 28, 2014

November: The month of Facial Hair


Have all of you heard of this No Shave November 

or Movember? 

or NoShember?

How many have husbands or boyfriends participating?
(Insert raised hand here!)

The rules are simple, you go the entire month without shaving. Girls can even participate by refraining from shaving their legs for the entire month. 

All in the name of charity.

My husband was a little late jumping on the band wagon and didn't get started til around the 10th. But as far as I'm concerned that's still too early. 

I am not the biggest fan of facial hair. 

Don't get me wrong, I am all about raising awareness for men's prostate health, and even yesterday donated to the American Cancer Society.

You too can donate HERE!

My husband is a really handsome guy. (At least in my opinion) 
I've always had a soft spot for him. Wink Wink



At his current stage of hair growth, I'm sitting here on the fence, trying to decide if I should jump off on the 'like' or 'dislike' side. 

I really don't like the hair, but he still looks so handsome. 

More distinguished maybe? 

or maybe not?


I mean really, he keeps touching it like it's his baby blankie.

I want to like it because it looks good, but goodness those prickly hair kisses are aweful.


It's like kissing the wrong end of a pin cushion. 
Heck, it's like being a pin cushion.

I for one, can't wait for this month to be over.

Where do you sit with facial hair?
I'm stuck in a love/hate relationship.

You can read all about Noshember at the

AND

There is a list of charities you can donate to HERE.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment