February 9, 2011

Eavesdropping

I try really hard not to be negative on here.
I don't think you all need to be bombarded with the things that are really bothering me.

But... when I think about it more... that is exactly what this is.
I need to write to vent and let things out and let them go.
I need to get things off my chest, and this is probably the best place for me to do that.

Here is my current frustration:
I am surrounded by people that can't mind their own business.
Just because you can hear what I am saying when I am speaking to someone other than you, does not give you the right to repeat what I say to other people. It does not give them the right to take that information and pass it on to others. I too, hear what others talk about in the office, but I ignore it. It is hard not to hear some things when you are surrounded by metal and glass... sounds carry. I get that. But to take what you hear and pass it on to others, to repeat what you hear is just plain rude. And CHILDISH!

So... to all the people in my office
that can't mind their own damn business:
Grow Up! You are not in high school anymore! It is time for you to start acting your age and stop eavesdropping on other people's conversations. If you do happen to hear what someone else is talking about... In one ear and out the other people! This is not the place for you to play your petty games and talk about others behind their backs. Nor is it the place for you to spread rumors. Just because you think you know what you heard... You didn't hear it all! You don't know! If I wanted you to know what I was up to and what is going on in my life, I WOULD TELL YOU!

There... I feel better now!

1 comment: