February 6, 2011

Weekend Recap

It feels like it has been an incredibly long weekend... and it's not finished yet.  hmmph

I started my weekend with a short Friday. As much as I enjoy my job (most days) it just feels good to take a Friday afternoon. I didn't even do anything, it was just good. I took a nap since I wasn't feeling well and spent most of the evening laying on the couch watching Grey's Anatomy.

I have a rediscovered Grey's Anatomy. Over the last few weeks I have been watching it from the beginning thanks to Netflix. I am almost through season 2 for the second time in my life, and I am rekindling my love for it. Remember Denny, just as sad the second time around...

Had two early mornings this weekend, both Saturday and Sunday I was up around 5:40. Not really sure why, but it sure makes me tired the rest of the day.

I finished a puzzle last night with the help of Ryleigh. It was a skyline of  Las Vegas; beautiful. Makes me want to go there. This morning we started a new puzzle of the Eifel Tower. We like puzzles, I think it is good for our brains, gives them a work out.

I st ill need to color my hair, been thinking about it the last few weeks but haven't done anything about it. I just can't bring myself to spend the money.

Watching the Superbowl right now... and blogging... the ultimate killing two birds with one stone. Now all I need is something with chocolate and my Sunday evening will be complete.

I hope everyone else is enjoying their weekend.







No comments:

Post a Comment