February 4, 2011

Superbowl Weekend with Bobby Flay

It's no secret... I have a deep, unconditional
LOVE for The Food Network.
Well, I have a love for Bobby Flay... or his food... or him...
maybe it's the food, I'm not really sure. Sometimes I refer to him as my kitchen boyfriend.
Luckily, Zach doesn't seem to mind much.

Photo Courtesy of  BobbyFlay.com

This guy isn't just a part of my life, he has become a part of my home, and a part of the family. I can't help it, I just love his food. How could you not? He cooks with a southwestern flare and everything has an added spice. Who couldn't use a little spice in their lives?

This weekend, for the Superbowl, Ari and I will be making homemade pretzels.
Not just any pretzels, My 'boyfriend' Bobby's pretzels from the Cooking Channel. My new love!

That's right, not just one but two whole channels for me to worship the cooking Gods.
Don't even get me start Paula Deen and The Neelys.

Photo Courtesy of The Cooking Channel
Don't they look awesome! I can't wait!
Here we go... I've never made these before.

1 comment: