February 14, 2011

Weekend Recap - Feb 12-13

Do you ever have one of those weekends where you really don't do much?But you still feel like you were really busy?

I had one of those weekends....

Friday night my parents came over for dinner. It was nice, they haven't both been in town since Christmas. So we had pizza and a movie at my house. It was nice to have a nice relaxing evening catching up with the folks.
We watched Pollyanna. One of my favorie movies from childhood. I just love little Haley Mills.

Saturday was pretty boring. I was up and going early. Had a late breakfast when Zach made me waffles and eggs... YUM. Then spent the day just hanging out at home. Read a little, watched some tv, ate a little. Pretty boring.

Sunday was fabulous. Another early morning;
I hate that I can't sleep in past 7:00. UGH
Had some cinnamon toast for breakfast
and watched some Grey's Anatomy.

By 11:00 we were out and rolling. We went to Borders where I got all the kiddos some books for Valentines Day.
Then we had lunch at Red Robin and got pedicures.
All 4 of us. Even Zach, he loves that.
Afterward we got a Starbucks and drove around looking at houses.

By the end of the afternoon we were back home working on homework and putting together Valentines for Rlyeigh's Classroom. I didn't get a picture of them, but this is what we had.
Aren't they Fabulous?!? We go them at Sweets Indeed.
They did a lovely job and I think they will be a HUGE hit with Ryleigh's class today.

So that was our weekend... How did your's go?


No comments:

Post a Comment