November 24, 2014

Meeting a Beautiful Baby and the Perfect Baby Blanket



One of my dearest friends, Jackie, recently welcomed a beautiful baby girl to her growing family of four.

Everyone say hello to Teagan Rose.



Isn't she perfect?!?
I finally made it out to see them the other day.
Her mama let me snuggle this sweetie for our entire visit.



It was so nice to sit and visit.
We spend hours just talking and catching up on our past adventures and sharing our future plans. Life has been crazy and it's been a while since we got to visit.

I wanted to give her a special gift.
Something homemade.
Something she can keep forever.


I worked up this simple crocheted blanket and attached a super soft blankie to one side. It turned out just perfect for this perfect angel. 





I have several more babies on the way that need a blanket like this. I better get to work.

Looking forward to another visit with them soon.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment