November 19, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday (Nov 19)



Good Wednesday Morning to You!

It's another beautiful morning here in Eastern Washington.
The sun is shining.
Only a few clouds in the sky.
Gorgeous.... And Freezing. 
According to my thermometer, it's 21 degrees this morning. 
Which is about 10 degrees warmer than last Wednesday. 
Brrrrrr.

Ready for Spring!

To keep warm as I drive Zoie to school on this balmy morning, I am going with my basic, go-to leggings and Uggs look. 


I know its a little matchy matchy.
I've been trying to get my husband to get me a new pair of boots.
He's not having it. 

Now I know what you're thinking. I'm another one of those annoying ladies that wears leggings for pants. I've been hearing everywhere lately.
"Leggings aren't pants! They are supposed to be worn like tights!"

I hear it and I don't care. 
I like them.

Don't hate me. It's comfortable.
And I always make sure my bum is covered with a tunic or long sweater. I promise!

What I Wore:
Boots: Uggs Bailey Button
Top: Maurices Clearance Last Winter


On a side note:
I'm going to visit my friend and deliver what's inside this package this morning.


More on what's inside later this week.

Have a Happy Wednesday.
K





No comments:

Post a Comment