November 13, 2014

Zoie Turns 3 in a Cowgirl Kind of Way



Most days I wake up and can hardly believe what day it is. 

Do ya'll ever have days, weeks, or even years like that? 
Last Saturday, November 8, I woke up and my baby was 3!

Three years just flew by like it was nothing.

 Seems like we just welcomed her to the world. 
It's been 3 YEARS! 
CAH-RAZY!!


Our little Cowgirl is pretty much obsessed with all things horses.
So we had a Cowgirl Party!

I chose to go the traditional cowgirl/boy color route.
I just like it better than pink. It's a personal preference.  


I got the idea for this super simple banner from The Foley Fam.
I think it turned out great!

Since the weather was forecasted to be a bit chilly, I had a hot chocolate bar set up in my garage and fire barrel in the driveway. The hot chocolate was a hit.


We had BBQ from Dickey's Barbeque Pit here in Spokane. Their pulled pork was delicious and the mac n' cheese was a huge hit with the kiddos.

The ponies showed up as soon as the sun was breaking through what had been a cold and foggy morning. Perfect Timing!

We had a pinata and cake and I think all the kiddos had a great time.
I know that I did!

Here's a few more pics to round things off.
I know it's a lot, but I just can't help myself. 


"Howdy Partner!"


Maci was cold. She looked like the perfect Outlaw Cowgirl!


Zoie and her trusty stead, Smokey.


"Lots of Tootsies Mama!"



Cookies ~ Cake ~ Cupcakes ~ Candy
I may have gone a little overboard. There were a lot of leftovers. 
In fact... I had a cookie for breakfast this morning.
(Shhhh... It's our secret!)



It only took me a month or two to plan and put everything together. 
Wish I would have taken more pics of the kids playing.
Hind-sight and all that Jazz.
Next time :)

Time to start planning for next year!

Loves
K

No comments:

Post a Comment