April 8, 2011

Extra! Extra!

I have an BIG ANNOUNCEMENT to make!
I have been keeping a BIG secret!!

You wanna know what it is?

We are expecting!
Our first baby is coming November 1. I could not be more excited.
I can't believe I made it this long without spilling the beans.

So there you have it. The secret is out and a HUGE burden has been lifted.
I don't have an ultrasound pic that shows anything other than blur right now.
So this is what our baby looks like right now.
I am 10 weeks along.

Funny Picture Huh?!? I liked it :)

Bets have started as to what we are having.
We have 10 weeks until we find out the sex, and I can't wait!

Before we find out though, I was thinking we should follow some old wives tales to see if we can figure it out for ourselves. Anyone else want to follow along? Once the 10 weeks are up, we'll see if we were right. Should be fun. I'll post the first test shortly!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kara! I just saw your comment on Buggie and Jellybean and thought I would come over to your blog and leave you a comment :) My daughter is now 6 months along and we did a gender party for just the family. It was a lot of fun and so exciting to find out what they were having all at the same time. We found out it is going to be a boy. Hope you are feeling well, this is an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! SO exciting for you and your family!!! HUGE CONGRATS girl!!!! YAY!!!! I am so excited you're back to the blogging world!!! Missed you ;) Looking forward to following you in this new exciting journey!!!! Bump pictures please ;) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!! What changed Zach's mind? Looking forward to this new journey in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still can not express how exciting I am for you!!! Such Wonderful News!
    You need try this one: Chinese Gender Predictor. It was right all three times for me :)

    ReplyDelete