April 22, 2011

Gender Test #3: Even and Odd

Thank you all for being so paitent!
I am back from my (much needed) massage. And although I returned to work with marks on my face and didn't fool anyone... I am feeling pretty good.

Even and Odd

Legend has it that the Mayans determined a baby's sex by looking at the mother's age at conception and the year of conception. If both are even or odd, it's a girl. If one's even and one's odd, it's a boy.

My Age (gulp): 30
The Year: 2011

Even AND Odd

BOY... again...

Of course, I'm not really sure about the Mayans...
I saw Apocalypto!
Those people were crazy... sacraficing humans, kidnapping entire villages, killing for sport...
and the little fact that they are now extinct :(
There's also that prediction they had about the end of the world coming next December. I watch the History Channel, I sure hope they're wrong.

But for today:
BOY: 3
GIRL: 0

Sorry Ryleigh, I know you want a baby sister.
But the odds are not in your favor at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment