April 29, 2011

Gender Test #4: Swet and Sour

Good Friday Morning!
Did anyone stay up and watch the Royal Wedding??
Not me... I was out cold by 8:30... I can't wait til my body lets me stay up late again. I have stuff to do.

So on with the test this morning.

Sweet and Sour
Craving Ice Cream every single day? Some people believe this means it's a girl.
If you have to have salty or sour stuff, then it's a boy.

Here are my cravings:
Orange Slushes from Sonic
Cheddar and Sour Cream Ruffles Potato Chips
Sour Patch Kids
Apples
Peanut Butter
Deep Fried Pickles

Verdict: More salty and sour than sweet.
BOY

Score
BOY: 4
GIRL: 0

Only six more tests left.
Join me again next week and we'll see if we can get at least one vote going the other way.
Of course, I keep thinking it will be funny if all these tests come out boy, and it's a girl.

1 comment:

  1. TOTALLY my mission to find a test that says you're having a girl ;) I got a feeling ;)

    ReplyDelete