April 1, 2011

Where have I been???

I haven't been on here in a while.
Between work, my husbands business, kid issues,
and not feeling 100% ... I have been absent.

For that I apologize.

I have posts and ideas around here somewhere, I promise.
They are mostly in my head, and not on paper;
but I'm getting there.
Finding the time and energy to get them all out has been harder than I would like to admit.

Today I am stopping by because
I wanted to write a special note to Kristine. 
Your message this morning made my day.
Actually, it made my week!
I have had an incredibly hard week/month, dealing with life and receiving your note has turned my attitude around. Thank you so much for thinking of me!

I'll be around more in the future. Lots to share, and now I will get off my behind and get it all out there.
Don't worry girl, I've still been following you and your beautiful family.
The beautiful pictures of your little Maggie always seem to make me smile.

So! You all can expect to see a lot more of me lately.
I hope you're ready for it because I am holding myself accountable.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thank you for the shout out and the sweet words, and I am so glad I could make your day ;) Sorry for my delay in response... my blog follower thing has been acting up ;/ Blah! Anywhoo welcome back!! And no need to apologize, life happens ;) Have an awesome weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete