February 5, 2013

Currently

I am jumping on this "Currently" bandwagon that all of my friends seem to be doing. Ya! I'm a follower, so what.

I am currently:

Watching: The Big Bang Theory. I just recently fell in love with this show and am currently trying to catch up on past episodes. It's just too bad Netflix doesn't have CBS shows, or they'd have my business. #booonthem


Listening To: Clocks Ticking! My husband collects clocks. There are currently 6 of them in our office... and he wants to bring home more. I feel like Captain Hook. "Stop the ticking!"

Eating: A bowl of mixed nuts. #mycurrentgotosnack


Drinking: Water 

Obsessed With: Boutique Children's Clothes Yay!

Missing: A friend I lost a long time ago. Things like Superbowl Sunday and his recent birthday make me think about him more. And miss him! #Iknowyou'rewatchingoutforus #thanksforbeingmyguardianangel

Loving: My new business! I seriously can't wait to share!! Are you excited yet? Cause I'm Excited!

Not Loving: People that lie to me or my kids. Especially when I know it but there really isn't a way for me to confront it.

Dreaming Of: My next vacation. Can't decide on Spring Break. Yellowstone? Mt Rushmore? The Beach? To me it's a no brainer, but making the decision as a family is hard! #Ilovethebeach

Hearing: Zoie waking up from her nap and talking to her Lovey.

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. Totally a beach bum too!! A cruise is def calling our names :) Boo on the "not loving" part....

    ReplyDelete