February 24, 2013

Sunday Social - Feb 24

Well... we've made it to the last Sunday in February.
March is right around the corner, and hopefully with that comes Spring!
We need Spring around here, I'm tired of the cold.

Today we are linking up with Neely, answering some of life's toughest questions... about Middle School!

Sunday Social

1. Biggest Middle School fashion mistake?
Is it wrong to say EVERYTHING?!?! I did not have the best fashion sense and my parents didn't have a ton of money... so let's just say, I wasn't voted best dressed. I was pretty much the definition of awkward. 

2. Who were you're best friends?
Sarah, Heidi, and Donita
I am beyond happy to say that I still talk with all of these girls!
Sarah and I have been friends for 19 years and she is still one of my closest friends.
I'm totally bummed that I don't have pics from back then... :(

3. What was a typical weekend like for you in High School?
Sports practices, football games, chores, babysitting, more chores.
I wasn't a rebel in any way, shape, or form. My Dad did a pretty good job scaring us into being good.

4. Did you have a boyfriend?
I had a boyfriend my senior year, Matt.
But he was older than me and that freaked out my parents... so that didn't last very long.
Otherwise, I had a lot of friends that were boys, but since we all grew up together we were like family and could never date. Being good friends was far more important to me anyway and I am still friends with most of them.

5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends?
No secret codes. I'm not really a 'secret' kind of person.

6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience form middle school or high school, what would it be?
I hate to be the one that brings up the sad memories... but I would like to erase the car accident I got in my senior year. It changed a lot of lives, including my parents, and I'd give anything to take that day away.

Ok!
Back to the happy!
Did you hear?
I'm opening a new boutique clothing store online!
It's called Chasing Zoie!
You can read a little about it HERE.

AND...

I'm having a giveaway on the Chasing Zoie Facebook to celebrate!
So Come. Check. It. Out!

Happy Sunday!
Don't forget to watch the Oscars tonight. 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I was also fashion-challenged in middle school. My oh my was I a walking disaster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the style back then was a disaster in and of itself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats awesome ure still friends!! I cringe at my middle school "fashion" Lol!! Will check out ure giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete