February 6, 2013

Random Facts About Me

My husband and I were driving to Idaho the other day and I just HAD to stop and get myself some Valentine Candy Hearts! #lovethem #wishtheywerehereallyear

After chatting and snacking for a while, he noticed that I was only eating the orange and the yellow ones. 
"Why are you picking out the good ones?" He said to me. I hadn't noticed. But that is exactly what I was doing. I've done it for so long it has become second nature, I guess.

This prompted a discussion on Totally Random Weird Things about me.

The list is short for now, but I'm sure I'll have a follow up soon as he keeps pointing out my crazy.

Want to see the list? 


Totally Random Facts About Kara

I only like the yellow and orange conversation hearts. Sometimes I'll eat a green one, but never white or pink.

Tweezing my eyebrows makes me sneeze.

My pets are named after NCIS characters.
Ziva the Dog and Jethro the Cat.
In just 6 short weeks, Ziva's gonna have puppies. 
What should we name them?

Tequila is my favorite alcoholic drink.
But mostly I'm a beer girl.

My favorite candy is a Chick-o-Stick.
#dotheyevenstillmakethose

Eating fresh pineapple and banana makes my lips itch.

I don't like to sleep with covers unless its freezing. I get to hot.
When I get hot in my sleep I have nightmares. :(

I listen to books on cd when I drive.
#OldLady
The Stephanie Plum novels by Janet Evanovich are my favorite. I could listen to them over and over and over... oh wait, I do that!

I don't like to wear shoes.
At home I usually go barefoot, and when I go out I'm usually in flip flops. Even in the winter, unless it's really wet outside.

I think that's enough for now!
Sorry to bore you :)

Happy Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Love random fact posts! Ok ill take all the white and pink hearts BUT only if u share a few yellow cuz those r my fav!! No wonder we r such good friends I was nodding in agreement to most of these, except the books on cd. Ive never tried!! And the hot thing. Im totally cold all.the.time.

    ReplyDelete