February 21, 2013

It's OK Thursday

Is it already Thursday?? Where did the week go?
I swear, it was just Monday...

Thursday is the day we become OK with the the silliness of our week!

It's OK
That I didn't get my kitchen floor cleaned before company on Tuesday. 
(We sanded blocks, it would have been pointless)

It's OK 
That Maci lost her other middle tooth on Sunday.
#supercute


It's OK
That I forgot my socks when we went bowling on Monday.
#vendingmachinesocksrock


It's OK
That my laundry room remodel is taking 2 weeks longer than it was supposed to.
#I'mnotoutofunderwearyet

It's OK
That I spent a little too much time playing a silly Facebook game yesterday.
#Iwasbored #thatneverhappens

It's OK
That some of my recent business order is backordered.
#Ohwait #noitsnot #UGH

It's OK 
That I didn't shower yesterday.
#It'soverrated

It's OK
That I spent a good couple hours on Pinterest yesterday.
#Igotanewone #gottafillitup #comefollowME


What are you OK with this lovely Thursday Morning??

We're off to MOPs today!
I LOVE my MOPs Mamas!

Go Link Up with Neely!


Its Ok Thursdays

A few more pics from bowling!
Love Bowling!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Found you thru the link up! Love your blog. Can totally understand the not showering and not cleaning the kitchen floor thing, haha! Like you said, overrated. Happy Thursday! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I love when kiddo's having missing front teeth! It's so cute!
    I showered yesterday but didn't wash my hair and now I'm regretting it today because I really don't want to shower. Boo for greasy hair!

    Found you on the link up! Can't wait to read more!
    -Sarah-
    http://dirtonourface.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutie pics esp the top one of the girls! Vending machine socks rock!! I had to use some at Nate's work Christmas party... They only had mens size left... Oy!

    ReplyDelete