January 24, 2013

It's OK Thursday!

It's hard to believe Thursday is here already! The week has flown by!

As for me, it's been a busy week and yet I feel like I haven't accomplished anything.
Ugh... I serioiusly hate that!

Today I am linking up with Neely and Amber.

Its Ok Thursdays

Seriously Kara... It's OK

It's OK that I can't walk this morning ... cause I did FAR too many lunges and squats!

It' OK that I only did all those lunges and squats cause I felt guilty for eating a quart of ice cream by myself. It was Tillamook! You can't pass up on Tillamook! Plus, it was Cookies and Cream! It had me at Hello! #Nowthatsafatassprob 

It's OK that I chose to watch a rerun of NCIS on Tuesday instead of mopping my kitchen floor.

It's OK that I have a business trip coming up on Sunday and I have nothing to wear... #mamaissues

It's OK to feel like I need new clothes to feel prepared and confident for said trip.

It's OK that my luggage has been sitting in my living room since my last trip. #lazyass

It's OK that it took me a week to get Zoie into the Dr. It was only a minor sinus infection. #insertsadmamafacehere #guiltymama


It's OK that I didn't clean Zoie's room yesterday when she destroyed it. #Illpickitupeventually


It's OK that I am too lazy to pick up the random pieces of Zoie's clothes I find laying all over the house. #sheprobablyleftthemforareason


It's OK that I put Zoie to bed a little early last night so I could have a little ME time. #sometimesIneedalittlemetime

OK... So... Probably not the best list. But at least I wrote it.
Counting down the days to Sunday when I get to see my girl Kristine!
Happy Thursday Friends!

I'll be back tomorrow with a quick tutorial.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh....loving your okays for a few reasons...one, your little girl is adorbs and looks about my little girl's age (1?), I put Raegan to bed early (7-730) and look forward to bedtime basically every night (girl loves to sleep, thank goodness!), anddd you exercise. Which means you'll have lots to talk about if you link up with my first ever self hosted blog hop tomorrow morning called fitness fridays!! Love making new bloggy buddies and it's a great way to get traffic and followers!

    Plussss maybe you'll find inspiration for what to wear on your upcoming trip?

    www.highheeledmama.com

    I look forward to following along with your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hashtags, girl!

    Don't feel guilty about the doc appt. #beenthere

    The ice cream sounds like I need it. Like yesterday.

    When I was working out everyday, I LOVED the pain I'd feel the next day from everything. It means those muscles are getting a good workout. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kara!! I found your blog through the linkup and as soon as I read Tillamook, I was following! I am a West Coast girl, stuck on the East Coast due to my hubby's job, and Tillamook ANYTHING is one thing I dearly miss! A whole quart is completely understandable, if you ask me. :) If you'd like, you can follow me at http://365projectlife.blogspot.com! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is all okay! Thanks for the comment and follow hun!

    I hope you find stuff to wear for your trip :) Might have to get a few new things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think all of these things are just fine! I found you on It's ok Thursday and am your newest follower. I was hopin' that you'd hop on by my blog, stay a while, and follow back if you like it!!

    Have a lovely day,
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant wait!!!! Sunday cant come fast enough!! Hope we arent "dressing up" Sunday lol!! Cleaning is overrated ;) Love the hashtags #soulsistah Hope Z is all better now! Ive never had Tillamook ice cream?? #behindthetimes

    ReplyDelete